International Aquatic Research (IAR) publishes a broad range of subject areas relevant to all aspects of aquatic science. IAR provides a much-needed searchable archive of open access fulltexts that makes rapidly available worldwide.
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. M.R. Ghomi (Associate Prof.)
Associate editor: Dr. S. Benjakul (Prof.)
Print ISSN: 2008-4935
Online ISSN: 2008-6970
• ASFA (ProQuest)
• Google Scholar
• Historical Abstracts
• ISI (Zoological Record) (Thomson Reuters)
• Summon by Serial Solutions
- Springer is now publishing IAR, for more details and new online submission system and published papers from 2012 onward, please visit: http://www.springer.com/environment/aquatic+sciences/journal/40071.
- For downloading the final PDF of published papers, please visit: http://rd.springer.com/journal/40071.
- Also, for downloading both final PDF and provisional PDF (articles appeared upon acceptance), please visit: http://www.intaquares.com/content.
With a great sadness, one of our best colleagues (associate editor, Francesca Ghererdi) passed away. She made a lot of achievements for the journal and always had a very good performance as a professor in her academic place (Florence University). The IAR's team pays tribute to her and god may rest her soul in peace.
IAR offers the authors to free use of color